2009年3月1日星期日

Band Orientasi

Yesterday, Band had organised a 迎新日yesterday which held at the induk... I went to school on 6.30am... so early >_<.... The activity was held on 8am,y I went there so early leh?? coz i want to practice with my members because we had a performance later on... But we still had not prepared complete..I felt so stress these days... We only work together when the problems are near the corner, I think I not a good leader >_< ...Sorry for gossiping them.....

I think we r not a good teams, but I hv a good memory with them this year.... I feel younger when I join with the band members who r younger then me...(this sentence makes me be looked like very old)....

I feel freedom today coz the orentasi was over.... Thx to my 5 AL who help me in giving suggestion when I am facing problems.... I hope u all will remember me( little ) la!! HAHA!!

3 条评论:

ShyuanT 说...

I heard that the performance yesterday is quite good. Too bad I wasn't there to see it. Good job in everything.

You are not a lousy leader...Please don't always say that la..You must have faith in yourself...

Hui Min 说...

No band,no stress.....that's my word....not my word, IS BISCUIT'S WORD

noname 说...

more band more trouble
a good advise
still good la
u r old man
always forget
lao ren chi dai zhen