2009年5月16日星期六

a happy teacher's day

i had woke up so early on Friday as I need to remember my mum to cook the mi fun.... Actually, my mum had readied to cook 2 pack of mifun, lucky she did not do that as it look too many when i saw her was cooking...

I went to school with my mifun and camera... haha... luckily this year i brought it coz this is my last teacher's day...I went to my class to put my mifun down, preparing to find my friends for chatting... so weird that i could not them, they all gone.... luckily I found them whom they r staying at the school gate, waiting my friends-- alvin as he was carrying so much things to school... i want to ask alvin ahh... y u don hv call me to help u leh?? all ppl know except me... maybe he had thought I busy gua...

After that, I went to bandroom to warm up as I was a performers that day. The 1st performance was the singing.... so harmonic... Our performance was a band concert. ready to be performed after the singing... so bad the PA system as making our band performance become worse... suddenly loud or small sound.... %^&$)Q()%@ ZZzz but it ard overed... suan liao!!!

Our party was ready to start after all the performance was finished... I felt sad again coz no ppl helped me to clean the class before the party was started... (except shu jing) thx to her as who helped me a lot ^^ There was many food was prepared by our classmates.. thx for them also who were brought the food...

We had a good teacher's days... All were laughing, taking delicious food... ( Boon's curry chicken is delicious ^^ and others also) Now, i want to share some photo to my friends and blogger who come to see my blog ^^Here is only a few of picture... If u want to see more, come to my FACEBOOK.. This is my last senior year.. I hope I can enjoy a year again...







7 条评论:

Unknown 说...

cool!!! Love it!!

Hui Min 说...

Best Teacher's Day ever........had food to eat and photos to take.......hehe

Fyne 说...

i happy and i will remember this day forever , everything is perfect except one thing at my home

noname 说...

the best thing is boon moles with lemon....
hohoho....
haiz... wat the best teacher's day,
it is the best for alvin, because he dint attended any teacher's day in secondary

ShyuanT 说...

haha.. Unforgettable day. Nice spending it with all of you!!!

lemonchow 说...

Hei!! don forget send me the photo that u all snap during the teacher's day! thx...

Hui Min 说...

pay first then i will send you........ok? >_<