2009年9月6日星期日

CIK SIM

Yesterday, I went to JASCO for shopping as usual... aiz... already boring as every week go there for doing nothing... hanging at there... Anyway, that is not my point that I want to discribe... The most important thing is I had seen my EEXX Sj teacher- Cik Sim!!! I saw him in the POPULAR, reading book at the corner... I just called his name as I scared that he did't reconized me... THx that he remember me and our class also.. I hv asked him did he remember who is TOUFU... Then he said" ooo... I remember.. the ppl who is tall and white and always joking with black man..." HAHA!!

I so pai seh as I called wrongly of his name.... I said SIN but actually is SIM... I hv also seen a girl who r long hair,dressing with a beautiful black skirt, standing beside him.. I think she is Cik Sim gf as when I called wrongly about his name, the girl shows her smile on cik sim... I wanted to ask him did the girl is his gf but my parents were calling me... Aiya... whatever... I hope they hv a sweet love between them lo~~( Besides, the girl is very very beautiful...Might she is a make-up genius?) >_<

6 条评论:

Oyster 说...

1ST.)is JUSCO........
2ND)is "Encik Sim"
3rd)为什么去做电灯泡?

Catherine Hooi 说...

aiyo~~ lemon a~~
u very out date leh!!
last time when mr. sim is still teaching us that time i aso saw his gf le.. u now only tahu ke?? kesiannya~~ =]

Fyne 说...

CIK SIM , a big mistake...... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShyuanT 说...

Lol.. I was starting to think that you wrote Cik Sim on purpose.. Its damn funny reading your post... And there one thing that's a quite pitiful that is Mr. Sim didn't went to East Malaysia to study. Rumours says that he opened a tuition centre here... Haiz..

Unknown 说...

They say his girlfriend is very pretty but haevy make-up, I haven't see his girlfriend b4, and ya....He has a tuition centre in seremban, one of my friend's brother attend his tuition classes

lemonchow 说...

OO.. Do he open a tuition class in Seremban? Where? His gf is a very cute girl!! ^^