2009年9月11日星期五

My most handsome friend(male)

Somebody ask me wooo" who is the most handsome boy in my class??" If my friends will know that how I answered.. SURE is me lo~~ But this is just a joke as I am a ugly boy lo~~ ( IF TOFU HV SEEN THIS BLOG... HE SURE SAID"ME LO~~THE TALLEST BOY IN 5M!!"haha!!

But in my opinion, the most handsome boy in the my class is XXX...hehe... He is not a talkative boy in the class... sometimes, he will say some joke,laughing everyboy... Somebody call him "6 muscle" and "MARCUS 800"... haha! He is muscular boy in my eye as he look strong and brave... hv a nice physical appearance... Everyone will ask" he is handsome meh?" In my opinion, yes!!




( U can find him in this pic lo, guess who is the muscular... hahaz...)

10 条评论:

ShyuanT 说...

lolx. Orange is the most handsome guy in class? haha....

Unknown 说...

Hmm....Not bad, at least better than G.Gin.Y, and black man! Seriously

Hui Min 说...

Wow.....haha. But still I believe in beauty is in the eye of beholder.......hehe

lemonchow 说...

ya... I think he is my favorite... If I am a girl I will choose him as my bf... But I am a man lo~~ hahazz...

Oyster 说...

喂,如果能有“外籍班”参赛者的话我会拿第一吗?..............还有,那你班最漂亮的女生呢?

空。陵 说...

y i cant figure out who de???lolx

noname 说...

hahaha!! did u tell him tis before?

lemonchow 说...

For Oyster:
maybe u can get the most handsome seafood!! haha!

For HF:
he is wearing cloth so u maybe cannot see him... haha!!

For Tham:
lol!! just my OPINION ma.. no need lo~~

空。陵 说...

wearing cloth???
cannot see him???
lolx...
totally blur liao...
the guy u mentioned in the post is not in the picture o????

yiipin 说...

zadao...aiyer...jia le, u aaa... XD haha!