2009年12月19日星期六

Meet a nice girl

I went to JJ as usual today... WAO..Full of Christmas decorations have been set up in the shopping center.. Christmas trees, presents, Christmas songs were seen at there, confusing my eyes >_<... Today, there was a nice performance held at there which celebrate the coming of Christmas day... 3 girls were dancing on the stage, showing their most beautiful side to customers... ^^ My eyes is eating ice-creams... ^^ There were also a beautiful girl who are wearing Christmas clothes, singing and dancing on the stage... wao!! y she can so beautiful liike that... I was attracted by her voice and body. And her smiles is sweet like honey... wao... my admire gf... lolz... there was also a boy gave a performance with her... I think the little boy is her brother as I have saw they came together with their mother. Today is my lucky day as I hv saw my admire girl.. ^^ Three angles are dancing... haha~~

sister and brother are enjoying their singing on stage...

^^ I like this picture...

3 条评论:

Hui Min 说...

Huh? Seems....a bit weird.....never see that girl before...haha

Catherine Young 说...

em...that girl attract you so much,
so pretty meh..I know,may be this is "各花入个眼",hahahaha....

Jacky 说...

me 2
me 3
me 4
what i am talking about???