2010年1月12日星期二

working in jusco

Sorry guys that I do not update my blog these days.... not enough free time to do that.... working everyday makes me tired.. Lazy going to touch my com... Aiz... My 1st part time job is working in bee's bakery lo~~ RM3 per hour...quite low right?? >__< walao... I had to do tons of works everyday...Baking,arranging bread,cleaning shop, becoming a casher, calculating balance n stock.. Y my boss don want hire more workers??? Facing different types of bread, make me want to vomit... Finally realize study is the best in life... no need to worry about the daily life, just focus on study...

Long time do not hv see my friends... Some are going to study collage liao... Do collage life interesting? Anyways, I hope my friends can enjoy their life happily... ^^

If hv any class meeting plz call me... miss u all... ^^

9 条评论:

noname 说...

haha.
u should say never blogging in these months
em....luckily i m not choosen to work at there
but my work is also tiring....

exuan 说...

long time din c frenz? ok ok!! i will go to the bakery to kacau u again de!! hehehe... let's hav a gathering!!! this long~~~long~~~ holidaz really boring~~~

lemonchow 说...

To tham:bakery make me die >_< but also is an interesting job... can meet different types of ppl everyday.. ^^

To exuan:come la~~ I don worry de... hehe... if yr gang hv gathering call me oo~~

空。陵 说...

jusco 3 ringgit only?
how can???@.@
anyway...
working is like tat de la...but u can learn something new from it...hehe...good luck to u lo...

exuan 说...

wan go steamboat ahh??

lemonchow 说...

To hon fai: ya lo~~ so low right?? but can learn the process of a bakery shop...

To exuan:when??

空。陵 说...

ya...anyways good luck..or may be u can become a great baker someday..hehe

exuan 说...

when u all free lar~ im not working, 24hrs on call de...2dy u din work ahh? I went to jusco tis morning,but i din c u at the bakery, haiz....i was thinking to go there to kacau u de!:P

Jacky 说...

Sleep more
relax more
just like Sir Wong