2008年11月18日星期二

1 day trip


I go to MINES WONDERLAND with my friend today as there is organising a book fair on these week... I am very exciting coz I go to KL with my friends 1st time.... After I have a breakfast, I go to railway station to meet my friends. We buy ticket then wait for the coming of train. Suddenly, a aunt asks us where we go are going to... we just tell we are going to MINES lo~~ She answers us that she will also go to there~~ what a lucky days... so many person go there~

After we take half an hour of journey, we reach the SERDANG. We plan to take boat to go there but it haven't start!This make us go to MINES on foot. Wah!! My legs is broken when we reach there~~(joke^^) We see a restaurant which called "LEMON" when we reach there. What a surprise... All my friends say that the restaurant is opened by me~~ Besides, they want to have their lunch at there without paying bills as I am the boss of the restaurant.... LOL!! Finally, we have lunch at "M" restaurant...

We go to book fair after taking a meal... Many types of books is sold at there,causing us easily get
lost at there.... Different types of publishing company has their own stage, selling their own books... I buy 2 storybooks only,but it use my RM 16 ~~ My friends have bought many books.. The books as many as need to use big plastic bags to carry them... I buy 2 books only for reducing the plastic bag used... haha^^

We saw the aunt that we meet before at the book fair. She is a worker in the book fair. We go there to say "hi" to her.^^ Besides, we see our teachers and friends go to this book fair too... WHAT A SUPER LUCKY DAY!! HAHA!! We stay in the book fair about 2 hours, then we prepare to shopping at the MINES shopping centre... I feel boring coz most of the shop sold cloths and jeans so i invite my friend to play games for wasting time...

We prepare to go back at 4.30pm. We back to railway station by taking boat as we are tired... >_< We see a good view when we are taking the boat... Although it is a good way to reach the destination, but the fee is too expensive... We see the aunt again when we reach the railway station... She said we are very 有缘份...Weird... don know she is trying to spy us anot.. haha!!(joking)

There are many people in the train,causing us need to stand there when taking the train.... After we reach the SEREMBAN railway station, we back to our own house...I feel tired and sleepy when I back from shopping centre...zzz

I feel very happy because I can do what I like....FREEDOM!! I hope I can go out with my friends next time... ^^

*Today my friend-"B" try to call me, but I am taking the train... no signal... FREEDOM!! HAHA!

3 条评论:

Hui Min 说...

.............again book fair! Not boring de meh?

Hui Min 说...

GOOD WHAT....NOT LIKE ME LONELY BOY!

exuan 说...

eh! v din ask u to pay 4 us lor!! u offer us 2 eat there as the name of the restaurant r exactly same as ur BI name...
eh! u r not only bought two books lor!!u din buy 'book' at all!!u only bought comics lah!
AND
pls hor!!nobody wan 2 spy u lor!! dun be 'chou mei'!!
HA!!HA!!HA!!^.^