2008年11月8日星期六

The start of my blog

This is my first time that I use this blog....
Actually I don like to play this blog, but my friend always introduce me to use it.... finally I make decision to try it to improve my writing skills...^^

I had my boring school life yesterday...All my friends were absented(TSC,LHM,PLM......) Only 9 students of my class was presented(include me).....Don know why all of abesent classmates doing what at home?? Playing games?? Wacthing TV??

Our principal wanted us to clean our classroom,preparing for next year.Besides, she told us cannot go up to classroom from now on as Form 5 students took part in their SPM.....All of my classmates cleaned the classroom together... We were enjoying in cleaning our classroom HAHA^^

There was a rewarding ceremony(bowling) after we cleaned our classroom... All of my team members were lost in this games.. Wasting my RM20....>_<

After I had my lunch at canteen, my brothers(oyster sauce & wasabi) taught me how to play basketball... I am a noob player that is why he wanted me to play practice more in this games...>_<

There was nothing special after the basketball games... Boring in my life.....

I HOPE I CAN STAY WITH MY FRIENDS FOREVER...

ms://my writing skill is bad so i hope readers can forgive me .....

6 条评论:

Hui Min 说...

Congratz for owning ur first blog!
Lets GAMBATEH and write more about your daily life....jia you jia you

ShyuanT 说...

OMG! You finally started a blog.
Its really great. Better than mine. Good for you. Will follow your blog liao...haha...

Miss I-DON'T-KNOW 说...

Hey, can't believe you would start your own blog! While do visit my blog everyday, but sorry for those foul words that I use it on my blog. But I will change! Hahahahahahax Will link you later!

Hui Min 说...

MENGAPA TAK ADA BLOG LAGI........

exuan 说...

lemon仔的blog为什么连半颗lemon都没有的?!哈哈哈!!开玩笑的啦!要继续努力赶快更新blog咯!加油!加油!

Hui Min 说...

NO BLOG = =